Russell’s Western Wear is Florida’s premier retailer of authentic western wear and boots. With four stores today (Tampa, Brandon, Lakeland, and Ocala) and an active web business, Russell’s Western Wear is growing. Russell’s Western Wear employees are the front line of the organization and responsible for consistently demonstrating our commitment to serving our customers.
Sales Associate: Tampa - Full time (30+ hours per week) and Part time (8-16 hours per week)
Sales Associate: Lakeland - Full time (30+ hours per week) and Part time (8-16 hours per week)
Sales Associate: Ocala - Full time (30+ hours per week) and Part time (8-16 hours per week)
Sales Associate Position Overview:
Our Sales Associates are passionate about making value added connections with our customers and our products. We accomplish an exceptional customer and brand experience through consistent excellence in character, communication, and work ethic. Our Sales Associates are always honest and always concerned with the customer above themselves. Sales Associates work as members of the store team expected to perform a variety of cross-functional tasks as assigned by the Store Manager or company leader to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
The below job description intends to describe the general nature and level of work people assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities.
- Influence customer buying decisions by communicating information about the quality, value and style of our products.
- Utilize available Russell’sWestern Wear resources, including store promotions and training, to createsales and build customer relationships.
- Positively and proactively helpsolve problems for our customers and can balance multiple customers in afast-paced retail environment.
- Deliver results in their role tocontribute to their stores success. Are aware of and accountable to the storeand individual goals and results.
- Contribute to a positive workenvironment by consistently treating all Russell’s Western Wear employeesand customers with respect.
- Demonstrate a high degree ofintegrity and enforce/uphold all company policies and communicatesviolations to leadership.
- Completes floor replenishment,organization, and merchandizing tasks as needed to ensure customersatisfaction and product availability. Maintains store cleanliness standards.
Sales Associate Qualifications:
- Are a person of high integrityand are teachable
- Are knowledgeable andenthusiastic about current fashion/trends. Consistently seeking newfashion and product knowledge to serve as an expert for our customer.
- Have strong communication, listening,and time management skills
- Are confident and can easilybuild rapport when meeting new people
- Can assess customer needs andenjoy helping people solve problems
- Can be taught how to completesales transactions with the register
- Enjoy being part of a team environment
- Preferably have previous retailand/or customer service experience
- Have availability and flexibilityto work nights, weekends, store openings and closings, to meet the needsof the business
- Can safely lift 30 lbs. and canmaneuver throughout the sales floor and stockroom
Interested candidates should complete our application and bring it in person to one of our 4 stores.